On Friday 31 July 2015, Premier Daniel Andrews MP announced that Philip Dalidakis MP had been appointed to the cabinet as Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade.
Philip Dalidakis MP has previously worked at Deloitte, operated his own small business and was CEO of the Victorian Association of Forest Industries. He looks forward to delivering on the Andrews Labor Government’s agenda to create jobs, build innovation and bring investment to our State.
Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
The purpose of the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources is to create the conditions to sustainably develop the Victorian economy and grow employment.
The Department of Economic Development, Jobs Transport and Resources is committed to greater transparency in government, and to making Victoria a stronger, fairer and better place to live and work.
Visit the website of the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources: economicdevelopment.vic.gov.au/
Business Victoria is a comprehensive online resource designed to help you start, run and grow your business.
On the Business Victoria website you can:
- access information about key business issues and get your questions answered
- access information about specific industry sectors
- identify the government licences and regulations that apply to your business
- step through interactive guides customised to your business situation
- find relevant financial support, advice and training.
Visit the Business Victoria website: www.business.vic.gov.au/